Here's my makeup look of the day - rockin' a little bit of shimmer with a nude eye.
- Lancôme Teint Idole Foundation (110 Ivoire C)
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 in the shade NW20
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat in 1 Luminous Radiance
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser Concealer in Fair
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Natural Beauty
- Benefit Hoola Blush
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- MUFE Aqua Cream in Shade Pink Beige #16
- Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara
- Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy in Mouthwatering Berry
I have quite a few of the Tarte blushes in my drawer. I LOVE them! They have beautiful colour, they last, and they are just the right size. I hate it when blushes are huge - what are you supposed to do with them? This colour is pretty new to me - I ready about it online - and had to try it out. I think it suits my skin tone.