Here are the rules for the Liebster Blog Award:
1 .naming, linking and thanking the person that nominated you
2.answering the 11 questions they have set you
3.listing 11 facts about you
4.nominate 11 blogs with under 300 followers for the award
5.informing your nominee's that they have been nominated.
Here are Ellie's questions for me!
1. Future ambitions for your blog?
- I would LOVE to have an affiliation with a PR company or cosmetics brand - that is my dream!
2. Favorite Disney film?
- probably Frozen because it is the most recent but I also loved Lady and the Tramp.
3. Favorite drugstore cosmetics brand?
- Maybelline. I love their Color Tattoo cream eye shadows, especially in the colour Barely Branded. I love their Baby Lips lip balms and their Color Elixir lip gloss.
4. What made you start blogging?
- I started out as a craft blogger doing stamping, paper crafts, and making cards because my bestie Andrea got me into it years ago. Then I started teaching crafts and did some work for different brands, designing. I have been obsessed with reading beauty blogs for the past couple of years now - and finally decided to give it a go. I have a head full of ideas!
5. Favorite season?
- definitely summer. I HATE winter. I like the heat. Bring it on!
6. How do you stay organized?
- well - I would like to be more organized - given that I work full time, go to school part time, and I'm married with a little boy - and I blog on the side. BUT - I plan out my time in advance. I keep a notebook of my ideas. I use a calendar on my iPhone. And I do all my blogging on the weekend. I schedule a week's worth of posts on the weekend so that it's all done in advance. I wouldn't have time to work on my blog much during the week.
7. Favorite song?
- Say by John Mayer
8. Favorite clothing item?
- swimsuit - not because I love wearing one but because it means I'm on vacation!
9. Favorite colour?
10. What is your horoscope sign?
11. Favorite childhood memory?
- playing with my friends and having sleepovers.
Now I nominate these 11 bloggers:
- Sparkle and Shine
- A Little Beauty Blog
- Life of a Dork
- Beneath the Brush
- Emily Marsh
- Trust in Vogue
- Ellie's Corner
- Imogen Fleur
- Courtney Farrow
- My Beautopia
- Face Up Beauty
and here are my questions for these bloggers!
- How old are you, where do you live, and how long have you been a blogger?
- What are your top 3 go-to beauty blogs?
- What has surprised you the most about beauty blogging and/ or bloggers?
- Which social platforms do you use and how often do you post?
- Which one beauty product, new or old, would you love to own - but can't find?
- Where is your favourite place to shop for beauty products - in person - and online?
- Where do you get the best advice for designing and improving your blog?
- What skill would you most like to learn or improve to help your blog?
- How many books do you read in a year and what is your most recent favourite book?
- If you had $100 to spend today on beauty products, what would you pick and why?
- What was your favourite beauty product launch/ release in the past year and why?